Villa Kymothea is located in St. Lazarus in the area of Mykonos on Psarou Bay, a short distance from the sea overlooking the beautiful beach.
It is built on a plot of about 3,5 acres, in amphitheater location, along with its sister Simone Villa, occupying a total area of 191.78 sqm on two levels, comprising of a spacious living room, dining room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms master, 1 WC for guests and 1 exterior double guest studio.
The way we have developed Villa Kymothea in Mykonos through the bold rupture of old and new, manages to create a sense of communication between the past and the future.
The minimal decor with elegant furniture provides a special style to the luxury Villa.
The spacious living room (with fireplace) and dining room adjacent to the kitchen, is equipped with all modern appliances.
Villa Kymothea features full air conditioning (Clima), WIFI, TV, DVD, CD and alarm system.
The infinity pool blends with the blue of the sea, thanks to the artificial waterfall that is created on the front side.
The exterior setting of Villa Kymothea is shaped in different levels creating more spaces, with both shaded living and dining rooms creating with pergolas, thus making a perfect environment for relaxation and sunbathing in Mykonos island.
Full air conditioning in all bedrooms and living room
Fully equipped kitchen with all modern appliances, professional shared kitchen establishment in case of hiring a chef
Outdoor dining area
Infinity swimming pool
Veranda with sitting area outdoor and pergola
Sleeps up to 6 guests + 2 (exterior guest studio)
2 Levels ground & upper floor
Open space living room
Fully equipped kitchen
1 Master Bedroom with en-suite bathroom
Outdoor dining area
Private swimming pool
Veranda with sitting area outdoor
1 Exterior double guest studio with en-suite bathroom
1 Twin Beds with en-suite bathroom
1 Small WC
1 Master Bedroom with en-suite bathroom + balcony
Property Name: Kymothea
Check In Time: 14:00
40% of the total reservation cost is required upon confirmation, non-refundable and the remaining balance (60%) to be settled up to 1 month prior to arrival
3 nights stay is required for Low Season
4 nights stay is required for Middle Season
5 nights stay is required for High Season
7 nights stay is required for Peak Season
Extra Guests allowed: 0
Check Out Time: 12:00
40% of the total reservation cost is required upon confirmation, non-refundable and the remaining balance to be settled up to 1 month prior to arrival
No Show policy: 100% of the reservation will be charged as penalty fee
Early Departure policy: 100% of the remaining reservation cost will be charged as penalty fee
Smoking not allowed
Pets allowed only upon request
Events allowed only upon request
Services upon request
Massage in house
Extra staff maids and private chef
Security and VIP protection
For further information regarding upon request services please see our Services section
Concierge assistance before your arrival and during your entire stay at the property